Namita Wadhwa, CAPM (Certified Associate in Project Management) from Project Management Institute, USA.
NLP Master Practitioner; MPWE graduate from IIM, Bangalore; Certified DiSC Trainer
Namita Wadhwa is a Project Management and Leadership Development trainer and coach. She has 25 years diverse experience with over 15 years in training and consulting. Her professional experience includes.among others, Chief Technical Officer at SABCONS, a consulting company that helps modern organizations and professionals accelerate their growth through high-end training and consulting engagements in Project Management, Leadership, and Strategy.
She has facilitated training for over 5000 professionals across various domains. The training conducted by Namita are organisation specific customised training modules on Project Management, Communication for Results, Rapport Building for Effective Stakeholder Management and other organisation specific workshops on Leadership.
Experienced Project Managers, managing large projects or multiple projects, Program Managers, Delivery Managers, Leaders in organisations who would like to integrate aspects of leadership and management in projects
Learning moments facilitated by means of a dynamic activity that touches upon various aspects of Leadership and Management
A fun way to experience
– Leadership and Management as complimentary skills in Project Management
– Importance of Collaborating with the stakeholders
– Leader as coach, mentor and decision maker
– Importance of data in managing and leading a project
– Data Analysis as a tool for decision making
– Importance of self-awareness and self-management in managing and leading projects
Leave a comment